You can activate, modify, and delete streams in Studio.
Click Streams to open a page which allows you to manage your Livefyre Streams.
- Active: Click the toggle to activate or deactivate listed Streams. When active, Streams will feed content to their selected App or Folder.
- Stream Name: Click the name to edit the rules for your Stream.
- Destination: Lists the Stream’s destination folder or App.
- Created: Lists the Stream’s creation date.
- Actions: Allows you to clone or delete the Stream.
- Clone: Click Clone to create a copy of the Stream, and launch the Create a New Stream wizard.
- Delete: Click Delete to disable and delete the Stream.
To edit a Stream, click the Stream’s name to open a page from which the Stream may be edited.
Click on a rule to modify and edit the rules as needed.
- Open a Stream.
- Select the rule to delete.
- Click delete at the bottom of the rule inputs.
- Confirm that you want to delete the rule at the prompt.