Manage your custom Apps.
Studio provides easy access to your Apps, allowing you to search, edit, and manage custom Apps from a single page.
The Apps List page provides access to all of your existing Livefyre Apps.
This page displays the following information:
- Title: lists your App’s title, and includes an icon indicating the App type.
- Site: lists the App’s location, by site.
- Content Count: lists the number of pieces of content published to the App.
- Date Modified: lists the last time the App was changed in App Designer.
- Embed Code (</>): click the icon to generate the embed code for your App.
Use the App Summary tab to manage information for individual Apps. The App Summary tab allows you to:
- See on Site: Opens the App on your site.
- Embed code: Available only for published Apps, provides a clickable link to generate the embed code for any published App.
Note: Use this embed code to add Polls to your Comments or Live Blog App. For more information, see Custom Interactions > Custom HTML.
- View Content: Opens the Content page, which lists all content published to your App.
- Moderate: Opens ModQ, listing all content awaiting moderation for the App.
- Developer Info: provides the App’s Collection ID, Article ID, and Site ID.
When an App is published, Livefyre generates and displays an embed code, which may be used to embed the App on any page in your Network. To regenerate the HTML snippet used to embed your App on a page:
- From the App Overview screen, click the </> Embed Code button.
- From the Embed Code panel that opens, copy and paste the HTML code snippet displayed into your web page.
Note: For Apps requiring user authentication, your integration for user auth must be complete and located on the page before adding the embed code.