The Upload Button provides a way for your end users to upload content. You can collect user-generated content directly from your site and display that content in any Livefyre App. Engage your end-users by encouraging them to contribute to the conversation by uploading content.
Integrate Upload Button
You must enable the upload button using an embed code.
- Choose the App you will use to display the content from the Upload Button. You can not display the Upload Button in Polls, Trending, or Storify 2. Set the destination to Moderate to moderate content users upload using the Upload button.
- Configure the corners of the buttons to be rounded or square.
- Allow User Posts
- Choose whether end users can use the upload button to post text, photos or videos. If an end user is not authenticated, they will not be able to use the Upload Button.
- Include Title
- Enable end users to enter a title with the content they upload. By default, end-users can comment. Enabling this makes a title and comment as part of the content the end-user uploads.
- Require Media
- Require end users to upload a photo or video in order to post content using the Upload Button.
- Upload Button Text
- Configure the text displayed on the Upload Button.
- Comment Modal Title
- Title of the window that displays when the end-user clicks the Upload Button.
- Comment Modal Button
- Text that displays in the window where the end-user uploads content after they click the Upload Button.
- Comment Modal Title Input
- Allow the end-user to enter a title with their upload. You can modify the content that displays here if you selected “Include Title.”
- Comment Modal Message Input
- Allow the end-user to enter a message with their upload.
- Confirmation Modal Title Text
- The title of the window that confirms that confirms to the end user that they uploaded content successfully.
- Confirmation Modal Description Text
- The text that displays in the window that confirms to the end user that they uploaded content successfully.
- Confirmation Modal Done Button
- The text of button that displays in the window that confirms to the end user that they uploaded content successfully.
- Enable Header
- Enable a header to provide context to end users. You can choose to add the header to the top or the right of the button.
- Main Callout Title
- The text to use for the title of the header.
- Main Callout Message
- The text to use in the header.
You can customize Upload Button using: