Use Trending to showcase your most active Collections.
Use Trending to showcase the most active Collections across a given site, to drive site traffic to your most active discussions, or to allow readers to gauge site activity at a glance. The application displays top Collections from most to least active, with a bar graph showing the relative popularity for each Collection displayed. Trending helps readers determine where the most conversations are taking place, and directs them to those conversations.
- Trending shows real-time information on which Collections are most active.
- Conversations are listed from most to least popular.
Integrate Trending App
Trending Apps allow you to showcase the most active Apps across a given site by displaying top Apps from most to least active, with a bar graph showing the relative popularity for each App displayed.
- Enter the site from which your Trends Apps will be selected.
- Filter by App Tag
- Enter an App Tag by which Trends will be filtered, if desired. Use App Tags to define specific Apps you wish to include within Trends. You may enter only one tag in this field.
- App count
- Enter the number of (most active) Apps to display.
- Include bar graph
- If enabled, your App will display bar graphs with the Apps list.
- App permalinks
- If enabled, clicking the title of an App will open it in a new tab.
You can customize Comments using: