Options available to your users with the Reviews Apps.
Reviews offers an intuitive user experience, which includes many standard Livefyre features. This page describes end user features specific to the Reviews App.
Users may post up to one Review into each Reviews Collection. Only users who are logged in can post a review.
To Post a Review
- Click Write review. The Review editor will be displayed.
- Enter the Review Title (maximum 150 characters).
- Enter the Review Body (approximately 8000 characters). As you click into the Review Body field, all available features will appear at the bottom of the editor, for example rich text formatting, friend mentions, social sharing and posting your review.
- Select a Rating by clicking on the stars above the review edit area.
- Click Post review to post your review into the Collection, and display it at the top of the stream.
- Click Show review after you’ve posted to highlight the review, as displayed below.
Logged in users may decide if they found another user’s Review helpful or not by clicking on Yes or No. Clicking Yes will increase the overall helpfulness ratio of a review (“1 of 2 found this helpful” will change to “2 of 3 found this helpful”) and clicking No will decrease the overall helpfulness ratio (“1 of 2 found this helpful” will change to “1 of 3 found this helpful”).
Reviews may be sorted by the following options:
- Most helpful (default)
- Highest rated
- Lowest rated
When a new review is posted while a user is on the page, it will be queued at the top of the stream. Clicking on the New Reviews image will add all new reviews to the top of the stream, regardless of sort order. Refreshing the page will reorder the reviews according to the currently selected sort order.
Users writing reviews will always see their post immediately upon Save, and all moderation state changes will be updated and visible in real-time for all sort orders.
Reviews may be shared on social networks.
Note: This feature is currently supported on the desktop version, and is not available on mobile.
On mobile, Reviews supports writing and posting reviews, selecting Helpful Yes or No and changing the sort order.