Use Map to generate interactive maps of content streaming into the App.
Use Livefyre Map to create a map pinning all content flowing into your Collection. Users may click on stacked images to zoom in, and view individual posts. Content streams onto the map in real-time, allowing users to participate in events as they unfold.
Map is a visualization of location markers on a world map, showing all geotagged content matching a specified Curate Collection. Map displays new content in real time, and may be configured to cluster content created in close proximity to one another. Users may click on clustered content to zoom, and may click on individual content thumbnails to open a modal containing the original piece of content.
Use Map to display where people are discussing a specific topic, especially during developing stories like sporting events, breaking news, conferences, or global product launches.
Note: Map is powered by ©OpenStreetMap, which provides the data Livefyre uses to render its Map.
- Content enters the map in real-time.
- Content from the same area is clustered, and can be viewed in a Gallery modal.
- Zoom into Map to focus on content from specific areas.
Use Map to create a map pinning all content flowing into your App. Users may click on stacked images to zoom in, and view individual posts. Content streams onto the map in real-time, allowing users to participate in events as they unfold.
- Cluster number
- Sets the color for the numbers listed above each content cluster in the App.
- Show zoom controls
- Allows users to control the zoom level of your Map.
- Allow panning
- Enables panning for your Map, allowing users to drag and reposition the map.
- Enable content modal
- Allows users to click on a piece of content to open it in a popup window.
- Enable clustering
- Creates clickable groups of content, scaled to user zoom.
- Embedded height / Embedded width
- Allows you to set the pixel size at which the Map will be embedded on your site. (Optional.)
- Notes: If your web developers have defined a height for your Map on the page, these values will be overridden, and your Map will follow responsive design sizing conventions. If they have not defined a height, these values will be used, and your Map will be placed at a set size (non-responsive design). If these fields are left blank, the value will default to 600px wide by 400px high, and the Map will not be responsive.
- Enter the location around which you wish your map to be centered. Use the slider beneath the preview map to define the zoom.
You can customize Comments using: