Customizing, editing, and enabling your Collections.
Studio provides easy access to your Collections, allowing you to search, edit, and manage Collection info from a single location.
By default, the Collections List lists all Collections in the Network (which may be sorted by Recent, Oldest, Relevance, Most items, or Most participants).
For each Collection, the following summary information is displayed:
- The dot to the left of the Collection icon indicates whether the Collection is active (green) or inactive (grey).
- The icon indicates the Collection type: Comments, Live Blog, Chat, Reviews, Ratings, or Social Counter.
- The Collection Title, with any associated tags displayed beneath it.
- The Site Name for the site to which the Collection belongs.
- The number of Approved content items in the stream, including content pulled through SocialSync and Curate.
- The number of active Curate Rules (if applicable), over the total number of rules.
- The length of time since the Collection was created.
Clicking on any of these items will open the Collection Info page.
Use the Search bar to search for Collections by Collection Title, Tags, Article URL, Article ID.
First, use the Network pulldown to narrow your search by Site (if desired).
- Click the Network pulldown menu to open a list of all Sites in the Network, with a search field.
- Click a Site name to list all Collections for the Site.
Note: The Network panel will list only those sites for which the logged in user has permissions.
Then, use the Collection panel’s Search bar to search listed Collections. Click the search icon to select your search type:
- Collection Title: Searching by Title is not case sensitive, and partial matches are allowed. For example, searching for “test” will return Collections titled “The Empathy Tests” and “Attesting to my year in Africa.”
- Tags: An exact match is required when searching by Collection tags, and only one tag may be entered at a time. For example, searching for “test” will return Collections that contain the tag “test,” but not those that contain the tag “speedtest.”
- Article URL: Partial matches are supported when searching by Article URL.
- Article ID: An exact match is required when searching by Article ID.
(Both Collection Title and Tag fields support Wildcard Search.)
Use the Sort by menu to sort returned Collections by Recent, Oldest, Most Items, or Most Participants.
To edit Collections, simply click on a Collection in the list to open the Collection Info page.
Note: The URL for the Collection’s Info page is a permalink, and may be bookmarked to return to the selected Collection’s page.
The Collection Info panel serves as access to your Collection’s settings, content, and site information.
From the Collection Info panel, you may:
- Click on the Collection’s Title to edit it.
- Click the tags icon to add or edit Collection tags
- See the Collection’s creation date and location on your site.
- See summary totals for Content Items and Moderation States.
- Please Note: Imported content will not be included in the Content Items breakdown.
- Click View Content to open the Content panel for the Collection.
- View or edit Collection Settings.
- Add, edit, or delete the Collection’s Schedule.
- Add, edit, or delete the Collection’s Refresh schedule.
- View Developer Info, including Collection, Article, and Site ID.
- Generate Embed Code for the Collection.
Note: Curate customers may also enable or disable Curate rules from this panel.
Click Developer Info to open a panel listing the Collection’s Collection, Article, and Site IDs.