Managing your custom Apps.
Studio provides easy access to your Apps, allowing you to search, edit, and manage custom Apps from a single page.
Click on any column to sort by that information:
- Title: lists your App’s title, and includes an icon indicating the App type: Chat, Comments, Live Blog, Map, Media Wall, Polls, or Trending.
- Site: lists the App’s location, by site. Note: Unless you are logged in as a network owner or admin, this column will not be available.
- Creator: lists the App’s original creator.
- Published: lists whether or not the App has been published. Note: Changes made to published Apps will automatically update any live instance of the App.
- Modified: lists the last time the App was changed in App Designer.
- Embed code: provides a clickable link to generate the embed code for any published App.
Note: Use this embed code to add Polls to your Comments or Live Blog App. For more information, see Custom Interactions > Custom HTML.