Change your Storify account settings.
Use the menu available from your username to edit your account, find friends on Storify, and select working options for your Storify Account.
- Profile: allows you to change your cover photo or avatar, access your followers or those you are following, and provides a list of all your stories.
- Find your friends: allows you to search your Facebook or Twitter accounts for friends on Storify.
- Settings: allows you to manage your account settings, including setting email notification preferences, enabling editors, and changing the embed style for your stories.
- Logout: logs you out of Storify.
This page describes the Settings options.
The Settings pages allow you to select options for your Storify account, including text styles for embedded stories, account settings, social media connections, and email notifications.
- Current Plan
- Lists your current membership status: Enterprise or Business User.
- allows you to change account information, including username, password, and email address. You may also permanently delete your account from this page.
Note: Changing your username will change the URLs for all your stories, and therefore break any embedded instances which used the previous username URL.
- allows you to modify your publicly facing profile information, including display name, bio, location, avatar, and cover photo. You may also use this page to change the trailing URL and select a category for your Storify account.
- allows you to select when email notifications will be sent to you about your Storify stories, followers, and friends.
- allows you to connect your Storify account to your Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, or Foursquare accounts.
- allows you to add other Storify users as editors for your stories. Simply enter their username, and click Add. (You may add up to 25 editors to your account.)
- Embed Style
- allows you to define style options for your embedded stories, including the headline and body typeface, and text, link, and background colors. This panel also allows you to connect to your Typekit account, for additional styling options. (For more information, see Using Typekit with Storify.)
Note: Changing your Embed Style will change all existing embedded stories.
- allows you to select additional Storify options, including:
- allow infinite scroll for embedded stories
- enable Sidenotes integration
- allow publicly available embed codes for your stories
- hide story view counts
- show related stories
- add story views to traffic reports in your Google Analytics dashboard