Use Curate to pull Content from Live Social Media Streams.
Use Curate to transform your web and mobile Apps into a vibrant community, while maintaining control over the content and experience. Livefyre Curate allows you to gather real-time social content from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and RSS feeds, and then use that content in Livefyre Apps to create custom experiences. Your community can interact with this content on your site, and engage with the topics, people, and events they care about, without ever leaving your site.
Livefyre provides two ways to use Curate to aggregate content.
- Curate Search: allows you to search for targeted content, and add it directly to your Collections.
- Curate Rules: allow you to create rules by which content from Social Media sources will be automatically filtered, and added to your Collections.
Curate gives you access to the growing pool of social content across the web. Both Curate Search and Curate Rules allow you to filter content by keyword, mention, hashtag or location to gather images, Tweets, and comments from the following sources:
- Twitter: Gather Tweets relevant to a specific topic, and drill down by keywords, hashtags, authors, and locations.
- Facebook: Pull public status updates from Facebook that are relevant to a specific topic and drill down by keywords, and content type.
- Instagram: Curate Instagram photos and videos, and filter by author, hashtags, location, mentions, and tags.
- RSS: Curate content from YouTube, Tumblr, news sites, blogs, and any other sites that offer RSS feeds.