Engagement Cloud Only
- Studio: Improved accuracy of User search results.
- Studio: Fixed a bug that caused an asset to not be visible in a folder after searching for an asset with a social search.
- Storify 2: Added the ability to save content items from Storify 2 posts to a folder in Asset Library.
- Storify 2: Improved text content in posts so that it aligns left in relation to the byline.
- Storify 2: Added the ability to shorten URLs for share links in Storify 2.
- Storify 2: You can now access your Library assets and folders from the Assets Tab in the Editor’s content pane and drag and drop saved content items to a post.
- Storify 2: Increased the GIF size allowed in Storify 2 posts.
- Studio: Addressed an issue that prevented the User Profile API from returning the expected user profile data.
- Streams: Fixed a bug where Stream rules were not immediately visible upon cloning a Stream.
- Assets: Fixed a bug that caused an asset to not be visible in a folder after searching for an asset with a social search.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was preventing the Storify 2 app Designer preview to reflect Designer controls changes.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was preventing post titles in a Navigation Guide list from updating when the headline was changed in a post.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Apps Designer that was breaking apps when changing app configurations.
- Studio: Fixed a bug that was causing some customers the inability to see certain sections of their Network Settings.
- Storify 2: Improved mobile responsiveness of the Navigation Guide.
- Storify 2: Improved mobile sharing user experience.
- Apps: Translation Sets are collections of App text strings you can customize. Translation Sets are applied at the Network or Site level.
- Apps: Ability to create and manage Translation Sets in Livefyre Engagement Cloud for Media Wall and Comments.
- WordPress Plugin: Livefyre’s WordPress Plugin now supports designer short codes. Any Livefyre app can now be easily embedded onto any WordPress post or page.
- Sidenotes: The sidenotes.commentPosted event now also includes the Content ID.
- Apps: Fixed a bug that removes blank space added to the bottom of a site with a Livefyre App on it.
- Studio: Fixed a Curate Search bug where Facebook URLs were not properly rendered when using URL Embed.
- Email Notifications: Fixed an issue where user information was missing from certain moderator email notifications.
- SAFE Filter: Improved accuracy of the Spam and Abuse Filtering Engine.