Engagement Cloud Only
- Storify 2: Introduced the ability to update Storify 2 configurations via the embed code.
- Storify 2: Search in Storify 2 now includes instructional text.
- Apps: Tumblr content is now supported across all apps.
- Assets: Fixed an issue where dragging an asset from one folder to another would copy the asset instead of moving the asset. Dragging an asset from one folder to another will now move the asset, as expected.
- Storify 2: Fixed issues related to share links and Sidenotes upvotes. Now Storify 2 apps load share links at the beginning of a post and the Sidenotes upvote icon appears as expected.
- App Manager: Fixed a bug that now allows you to filter the apps list by Site.
- Storify 2: Added the ability to shorten URLs for share links in Storify 2.
- Livefyre Identify: On password reset, the account owner will now be notified via email.
- Livefyre Identity: The look and feel for emails sent from Livefyre Identity can now be customized via Settings > Integration Settings > Network Email
- Storify 2 and Sidenotes: Improved UI on mobile to make it easier for users to post comments.
- Studio: Fixed an issue that prevented the Users section from sorting properly when a search term was present.
- Comments/Sidenotes: Removed third party tracking scripts.
- Storify 2: Fixed multiple bugs to allow Storify 2 to perform more consistently in Designer.
- Sidenotes: Sidenotes apps now load and respond faster. Permalinks for Sidenotes now link to the Sidenote location.
- Studio: Introduced a new section in Settings for Social Accounts. If you rely on streaming or searching Instagram content, please ensure you associate an Instagram account with your Livefyre network to authorize our API calls.
- Map: Fixed a bug to allow users to share content from a Livefyre Map.
- Apps: Fixed a bug that will now always show the appropriate content logo.
- Translation Sets: Translation Sets can now be deleted.
- Studio: Fixed an issue that prevented certain pieces of Facebook content from appearing in App Content search results when filtering by Facebook content source.
- Studio: Fixed an issue where the checkbox to retroactively remove content when banning a user was not selecting properly.