* Note: Most app fixes require use of the most recent app version.
- Storify 2: (Engagement Cloud Only) 50% size reduction in file size will increase loading speed and responsiveness.
- Comments/Sidenotes: Removed third party tracking scripts.
- Sidenotes: Improved UI on mobile to make it easier for users to post comments.
- Livefyre Identify: On password reset, the account owner will now be notified via email.
- Livefyre Identity: The look and feel for emails sent from Livefyre Identity can now be customized via Settings > Integration Settings > Network Email
- Studio: Users can now refresh the access token of Instagram Social Accounts when they expire using a new link on each Social Account in Settings -> Social Accounts.
- Translation Sets: Translation Sets can now be deleted.
- Studio: Fixed a bug when changing the Instagram Social Account used by an Instagram Rights Request Configuration. Previously, changing the account could fail to save. Now it should always save without error.
- APIs: Removed restrictions against Collection URLs using ‘localhost’ as a hostname.
- Studio: Twitter Rights Request configurations that use Custom Twitter Apps now allow Studio Admins to change the Twitter Social Account that will be used when tweeting to request rights.
- Studio: (Engagement Cloud Only) Fixed an issue that prevented the Users section from sorting properly when a search term was present.
- Studio: (Engagement Cloud Only) Fixed a bug that could prevent logging into Studio using Microsoft Edge browser.
- Storify 2: (Engagement Cloud Only) Fixed multiple bugs to allow Storify 2 to perform more consistently in Designer.
- Storify 2: (Engagement Cloud Only) Fixed a bug that will appropriately show the navigation highlights in Designer when stickiness is on.
- Storify 2: (Engagement Cloud Only) Fixed a bug which caused Twitter whitelisted content in streams pointing to a Storify 2 app to appear incorrectly.
- Studio: Fixed an issue that prevented certain pieces of Facebook content from appearing in App Content search results when filtering by Facebook content source.
- Studio: Fixed an issue where the checkbox to retroactively remove content when banning a user was not selecting properly.
- Live Blog: Fixed a bug in LiveBlog that caused images to disappear from a post after editing that post.
- Comments: Fixed a bug in Comments that allows users to expand replies even if the parent comment was deleted.
- Media Wall: Fixed a bug that now will display content with URLs consistently.
- Maps: Fixed a bug that now shows the correct content count in Maps.
- App Manager: Fixed a bug which was displaying incorrect embed codes from the App Settings page.
- Mosaic: The Mosaic app has been improved by adding the ability to share all content types, open content in a modal to view larger, display and watch videos (including YouTube content) and improve mobile UI.
- Mosaic: Added ability to translate Mosaic via Translation Sets.
- All Apps: Fixed a bug that will display YouTube videos in the appropriate size.
- Sidenotes and Livefyre Identity: For customers using Sidenotes and Livefyre Identity, the user activity modal will now show Sidenotes comments.
- Social Search: (Engagement Cloud Only) Fixed a bug with YouTube Social Search where the results would not update when changing the search terms.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug that could cause bulk clearing of ModQ tasks to fail.