Engagement Cloud Only
- Streams: RSS Stream rules are now available on the Livefyre Engagement Cloud.
- Storify 2: Added a new feature that will allow Storify 2 editors to add a Navigation Highlights section to their story so they can guide the reading experience by highlighting and linking to important posts.
- Storify 2: Improved Storify 2 published app display by removing the double lines separating each post when card options were turned off. Storify 2 apps will now display only one line separating each post.
- Storify 2: Added a new feature that will enable pinning a post to the top of the story so audiences can view the selected post first.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was not updating the viewer count when network connection was lost. The live count will now update shortly after network connection is restored.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was making a post to load mid-view instead of at the beginning of the post when a shared link was followed to the post location in the Storify 2 app.
- Studio: Improved accuracy of User search results.
- Studio: Fixed a bug that caused an asset to not be visible in a folder after searching for an asset with a social search.
- Storify 2: Added the ability to save content items from Storify 2 posts to a folder in Asset Library.
- Storify 2: Improved text content in posts so that it aligns left in relation to the byline.
- Storify 2: Added the ability to shorten URLs for share links in Storify 2.
- Storify 2: You can now access your Library assets and folders from the Assets Tab in the Editor’s content pane and drag and drop saved content items to a post.
- Storify 2: Increased the GIF size allowed in Storify 2 posts.
- Studio: Addressed an issue that prevented the User Profile API from returning the expected user profile data.
- Streams: Fixed a bug where Stream rules were not immediately visible upon cloning a Stream.
- Assets: Fixed a bug that caused an asset to not be visible in a folder after searching for an asset with a social search.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was preventing the Storify 2 app Designer preview to reflect Designer controls changes.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was causing Like actions to not persist when a Storify 2 app was reloaded
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was causing Tweets images in posts to be blurry. Images in Tweets will now display properly in posts.
- Storify 2: Fixed a bug that was causing the share module on mobile to stay open until sharing again. The share modal will now close after sharing is finalized as expected.
- Studio: Under More Info, you can view a link to the parent comment for any comment reply within App Content.
- APIs: Improved error handling for the Most Liked API.
- Studio: Fixed a bug that prevented certain flag rules from being modified.
- Integration: Livefyre.require throws a timeout error when loading a module takes too long. This timeout was increased from 7s to 30.
- Reviews: Fixed an issue that prevented the Listener Count from properly rendering.
- Reviews: Fixed a bug that caused an unresponsive script when attempting to reply.
- Comments: Fixed a bug that made the article page scroll down when a comment was deleted.
- Apps: Fixed a bug that removes blank space added to the bottom of a site with a Livefyre App on it.