Production Release 3/3/16
- Apps: YouTube videos included in Media Walls will no longer show ‘Related Content’ after playing.
- Apps: Clicking Edit for a Review will now open a text editing window, showing the previous text for the Review.
- SDKs: Added a new option to the StreamHub SDK: useSingleMediaView. Setting this option to true will stack multiple user images uploaded at a single time, and allow users to click on the top image to open others in an overlay.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which caused the Show More button to act in unexpected ways when the initialNumVisible
parameter was set to 1. Setting initialNumVisible to 1 will now allow the Show More button to behave as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Apps which prevented Twitter avatars from appearing with Tweets. Author avatars will now appear alongside their Tweets within Livefyre Apps, as expected.
Apps: Fixed a bug which caused emojis to display incorrectly in Studio and Livefyre Apps. Emojis will now display in all their graphic glory, rather than unicode, as expected.
Apps: Fixed a bug which caused the Show More button to act in erratic ways. This button will now appear when expected.
- Apps: Fixed an issue with Sidenotes which caused the note to disappear if the content to which it was attached was changed in a minor way. Editing a few characters in the original content will no longer delete the Sidenote, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented users from removing content tags. Clicking the x from within Studio will now remove the tag from the piece of content, as expected.
UAT Release 3/3/16
- APIs: Added a new parameter to the convConfig object for Comments: replyShowMoreInitial, which allows you to define the number of replies to show per thread when the page is loaded.
replyShowMoreInitial: (optional) int Defines the number of replies to show per thread upon page load. If there are more than this number of replies in a thread, the App will display a button, listing the number of additional replies. Clicking this button opens this hidden content, and toggles the Collapse Thread button.
- ModQ: User submitted videos will now appear in ModQ when the App is set to premoderate.
- Apps: Livefyre Apps will now tread comments originating with Facebook SocialSync, as appropriate.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Comments which caused the Reply feature to act in unexpected ways. Clicking Reply will now open the reply editor for the selected comment, rather than for the top comment in the thread, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Map which prevented some geotagged content from being displayed in the App. Map will now display all appropriately tagged posts, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which prevented Instagram videos from displaying within ModQ. Clicking Instagram content in ModQ will now play the video, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented rights requests from being sent. Issuing a request from a piece of social content will now notify the author, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented users from creating Twitter Curate Rules based on author. Using an author name to create a Curate Rule will now work as expected.