Production Release 3/17/16
- Email Alerts: Email alerts have been enhanced for better deliverability and readability for end users across a host of email clients.
Note: If you have customized your email alerts, please contact your Customer Success Manager for release timing for this upgrade.
- APIs: Added a new parameter to the convConfig object for Comments: replyShowMoreInitial, which allows you to define the number of replies to show per thread when the page is loaded.
replyShowMoreInitial: (optional) int Defines the number of replies to show per thread upon page load. If there are more than this number of replies in a thread, the App will display a button, listing the number of additional replies. Clicking this button opens this hidden content, and toggles the Collapse Thread button.
- Apps: Updated Mosaic for faster loading time and consistent streaming.
- Apps: Added functionality in Feature Card that gives the ability to prioritize content based on the “featured” content tag.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Comments which caused the Reply feature to act in unexpected ways. Clicking Reply will now open the reply editor for the selected comment, rather than for the top comment in the thread, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Map which prevented some geotagged content from being displayed in the App. Map will now display all appropriately geo-tagged posts, as expected.
- Apps: Livefyre Apps will now thread comments originating with Facebook SocialSync, as appropriate.
- Apps: Updated the “Admin Console” label in the Comments dropdown to say “Studio”.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which caused certain Instagram hashtags to display additional characters.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which prevented Instagram videos from displaying within ModQ. Clicking Instagram content in ModQ will now play the video, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented users from creating Twitter Curate Rules based on author. Using an author name to create a Curate Rule will now work as expected.
UAT Release 3/17/16
- Apps: Post Button app introduces the ability for end users to submit content to visualize in any Livefyre App.
- Studio: Added a modal which displays article URL prior to publishing an app. The modal allows you to confirm and edit the URL if necessary.
- Studio: Updated Browser Ban to improve accuracy and reliability.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented content from displaying properly within the Carousel app on Firefox browser.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which was breaking username hyperlinks for Instagram curated content if the username contained a period.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in LiveBlog that caused images to disappear from a post after editing that post.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Polls which prevented votes, shares and URLs from appearing if Poll results were turned off.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented rights requests from being sent. Issuing a request from a piece of social content will now notify the author, as expected.