Production Release 2/4/16
- Comments: When adding replies to comments during high velocity streams, the App will now maintain the user’s position on the page, rather than scrolling due to an influx of content.
- Comments: Added performance improvements for Comments Apps with large numbers of followers and unique commenters. These Apps will now render much more quickly on the page.
- SDKs: Added a new module, Followers, in the StreamHub SDK which allows users to listen for both the full list of followers on a Collection, and any subsequent follower updates.
followers: (optional) array Emits an array of all users following a Collection upon page load, and takes the following parameters:
id: (required) string The ID of the user to query.
following: (optional) Boolean Indicates whether the user is currently following the Collection
For more information, see https://github.com/Livefyre/streamhub-sdk/releases/tag/v2.19.1.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Comments which caused the App to sometimes scroll incorrectly when posting replies. Posting a reply to a top level comment with multiple replies will now position the scroll correctly, such that the user’s reply is visible in the stream.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Wall which caused text to wrap incorrectly in IE11. Text will no longer break unexpectedly on this browser.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Wall which sometimes caused the wrong number of items to display. Using Studio to set the number of items to load within a Media Wall will now display the correct number of items, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which prevented some titles from being linked. Clicking the title for an item included in a Media Wall will now redirect you to the original content source, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which prevented users from sharing YouTube content originating from RSS Feeds. Content posted to Media Walls from YouTube using Curate RSS will now display a Share button, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which was caused RSS content to display incorrectly. URL links in RSS content will now be clickable, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented Featured content from updating. Setting previously Featured content to Pending, and setting new content to Featured will now update the stream to display the latter, rather than the former item, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which sometimes caused HTML fragments to appear in Share dialogs. The Share to Twitter dialog for RSS content will no longer display these fragments.
- Mobile: Fixed a bug which prevented users from sharing Polls to Facebook from a mobile device. Clicking Share to post a Poll to Facebook will now generate an appropriate permalink.
- Mobile: Fixed a bug on mobile device display which sometimes forced users to tap the Cancel button twice to close a Share modal. Cancelling a Share from Media Walls will now require only a single tap on iPhones, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which prevented user information from loading correctly. Clicking a username for a comment within ModQ will now load the appropriate user card, as expected.
- SDKs: Fixed a conflict between the StreamHub and Feed SDKs which prevented users from updating their Feed SDK to a newer version. This conflict has been resolved, and you may now update to the latest version.
UAT Release 2/4/16
- ModQ: User submitted videos will now appear in ModQ when the App is set to premoderate.
- Maps: Fixed a bug in Map which temporarily caused dark themed maps to appear darker than expected. These Apps will now display as previously.
- Media Wall: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which sometimes caused links to display incorrectly. All Instagram hashtag and @mention links will now be hyperlinked, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which was displaying the RSS icon for content originating from Facebook. Facebook content will now display the correct icon, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which prevented some App settings to reflect changes made to them. Changes to the Nest Level or Most liked comment sort settings will now be reflected in Studio, as well as in the App.