Production Release 2/18/16
- Maps: Fixed a bug in Map which temporarily caused dark themed maps to appear darker than expected. These Apps will now display as previously.
- Media Wall: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which sometimes caused links to display incorrectly. All Instagram hashtag and @mention links will now be hyperlinked, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which was displaying the RSS icon for content originating from Facebook. Facebook content will now display the correct icon, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which prevented some App settings from reflecting changes made to them. Changes to the Nest Level or Most liked comment sort settings will now be reflected in Studio, as well as in the App.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Featured content from updating. Setting previously Featured content to Pending, and setting new content to Featured will now update the stream to display the latter, rather than the former item, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Featured tags from being maintained when applied to content. The Featured tag will now persist when added to a piece of content, as expected.
UAT Release 2/18/16
- Apps: YouTube videos included in Media Walls will no longer show ‘Related Content’ after playing.
- SDKs: Added a new option to the StreamHub SDK: useSingleMediaView. Setting this option totrue will stack multiple user images uploaded at a single time, and allow users to click on the top image to open others in an overlay.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which caused the Show More button to act in unexpected ways when theinitialNumVisible parameter was set to 1.Setting initialNumVisible to 1 will now allow the Show More button to behave as expected.
Apps: Fixed a bug which caused the Show More button to act in erratic ways. This button will now appear when expected.
- Apps: Fixed an issue with Sidenotes which caused the note to disappear if the content to which it was attached was changed in a minor way. Editing a few characters in the original content will no longer delete the Sidenote, as expected.