Production Release 1/7/16
- APIs and Studio: Added a new Comment option, Collapse Replies, which allows you to collapse replies to comments in the stream.
If enabled, Livefyre will display only top level comments. Replies to these comments will be collapsed, with a counter to display the number of replies.
In Studio, this feature may be controlled through the App’s display options, using the Collapse Replies toggle, which is enabled by default. To enable this option using the Livefyre APIs, use the collapseReplies parameter for the ConvConfig object.
- Studio: The Studio login form now renders larger on mobile phones, making the inputs more tappable.
- Apps: Fixed a bug with Maps which prevented some images from expanding when clicked. All Instagram images’ thumbnails will now open as a larger image when clicked, as expected.
- Apps: Card Size has been removed from the options available for the Mosaic App in Studio.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Wall which prevented the YouTube logo from displaying properly. Videos posted to Media Walls from YouTube will now include the YouTube logo, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which caused embedded videos to resize incorrectly. Clicking an Instagram video from within a Media Wall will now play the video at its default size, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Curate Search which prevented users from searching by URLs which include hyphens. Hyphenated URLs will now work for URL Embeds in Curate Search.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio that would sometimes prevent the Forgot Password? link from working. Clicking this link will now issue a reset password email, as expected.
UAT Release 1/7/16
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Wall which sometimes caused the wrong number of items to display. Using Studio to set the number of items to load within a Media Wall will now display the correct number of items, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which prevented user information from loading correctly. Clicking a username for a comment within ModQ will now load the appropriate user card, as expected.