Production Release 1/21/16
External events are:
userFollowed: Returns true when a user clicks the Follow button, and false when content is posted to the stream.
userUnfollowed: Returns true when a user clicks the Unfollow button, and false when content is posted to the stream.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which caused embedded videos to resize incorrectly. Clicking an Instagram video from within a Media Wall will now play the video at its default size, as expected.
- Share: Fixed a bug with sharing to Facebook that caused the redirect to point to the page, rather than to the specific content shared. Sharing to Facebook will now create a permalink that points directly to the content, rather than simply to the Facebook page.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which caused emojis to display incorrectly in Studio and Livefyre Apps. Emojis will now display in all their graphic glory, rather than unicode, as expected.
UAT Release 1/21/16
- Comments: When adding replies to comments during high velocity streams, the App will now maintain the user’s position on the page, rather than scrolling due to an influx of content.
- SDKs: Added a new module in the StreamHub SDK which allows users to listen for both the full list of followers on a Collection, and any subsequent follower updates.
followers: (optional) array Emits an array of all users following a Collection upon page load, and takes the following parameters:
For more information, see https://github.com/Livefyre/streamhub-sdk/releases/tag/v2.19.1.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Comments which caused the App to sometimes scroll incorrectly when posting replies. Posting a reply to a top level comment with multiple replies will now position the scroll correctly, such that the user’s reply is visible in the stream.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Wall which caused text to wrap incorrectly in IE11. Text will no longer break unexpectedly on this browser.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which prevented some titles from being linked. Clicking the title for an item included in a Media Wall will now redirect you to the original content source, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which prevented users from sharing YouTube content originating from RSS Feeds. Content posted to Media Walls from YouTube using Curate RSS will now display a Share button, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented Featured content from updating. Setting previously Featured content to Pending, and setting new content to Featured will now update the stream to display the latter, rather than the former item, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which listed all User Bans and Whitelistings as having occurred on 1/17/1970. These items will now list the date the action occurred, as expected.