Maps is released to Studio in UAT.
Production Release 5/14/15
- API: Added a new parameter for the ConvConfig object for the Comments, Chat, and Live Blog Apps: initialNumVisibleLegacy. This param allows you to specify the initial number of legacy comments (initialNumVisibleLegacy), in addition to the initial number of active comments (initialNumVisible), for the stream. initialNumVisibleLegacy: (optional) integer Allows you to set the default number of legacy content items visible in your App upon load. This may be an integer from 1 to 50. If this parameter is not specified, defaults to initialNumVisible. For example: If your Collection includes 100 active and 100 legacy comments, set initalNumVisible:10, and initialNumVisibleLegacy:5, to display 10 active comments (with a Show More button) + 5 archive comments (with a Show More button).
- Core Apps: The Twitter and Facebook Share interfaces have been changed to adhere to new Facebook requirements. The Share module will no longer be pre-populated with shared text, and the resultant Facebook post or Tweet will include a link to the original content. Two changes have been made to the available string customizations for the share module: shareDefaultText option has been removed. sharePlaceholderText has been added, with a default string: “What do you think?”.
- Studio Settings: Added a new Collection level setting to Allow Bulk Content. Turn this setting to ON to disable the bulk classifier, allowing you to stream #hashtag campaigns.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which prevented infinite scroll from working correctly on the page. Sorting ModQ by Newest to Oldest and filtering by All available days will now load all content on the page, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in Curate Premoderation which prevented moderator actions from being recorded to the History tab. Actions taken by moderators will now be immediately available for review and revision in the History tab, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in Curate Premoderation which presented an inaccurate timestamp for content. The date and time listed for Curate Premoderation content will now accurately reflect when the author submitted the post, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which caused the history for moderator actions taken in the Items pane to be listed in the Curate Premoderation pane. Switching from the Items History pane to the Curate Premoderation pane will no longer cause these items to be listed at the bottom of the page.
- Reviews: Fixed a bug in Reviews which prevented shared permalinks from working correctly. Clicking a Share link from a review will now link to the original content, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Studio from loading existing Apps. Clicking on an App from your Studio environment will now open the App, allowing you to edit it, as expected.
UAT Release 5/14/15
- Studio: Studio now allows users to create Map Apps. Use Map to create a map pinning all content flowing into your Collection. Users may click on stacked images to zoom in, and view individual posts. Content streams onto the map in real-time, allowing users to participate in events as they unfold.
- String Customizations: Livefyre now supports string replacements for the listener count field, allowing you to specify the position for the number, or wrap it in HTML. Use listenerCount (%s count) and listenerCountPlural (%s counts) to style these strings.
- API: Fixed a bug with the User Content API which prevented the num_replies field from being correctly returned. This return parameter will now be populated with the number of replies, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which removed the ModQ option from the user pulldown menu on mobile devices. Moderators may now access ModQ from their mobile devices, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which displayed user uploaded images as a default icon, rather than the image itself. Images added by a user to a Comment thread will now appear in ModQ and the Content page, as expected.