Studio now allows you to create Trending Apps.
Production Release 3/26/15
- Studio now allows you to create a Trending App. To create a Trending App, select the site for which the App will be available, then, from Apps:
- enter the Collection Tag to use to populate the App.
- select display options (Theme, Color, Font Family, and Font Size).
- enter the number of Collections to Load.
- select whether a bar graph will be included with the App.
- Studio: Designers may now allow users to add content directly to their Media Walls. From the Apps page, use the Allow Comments dropdown to select the type of content your users may upload: Text and Photo, Text only, or Photo> only.
- Studio: Media Walls built using Studio may now include a What’s on your mind? button, allowing your users to upload content directly to your Media Wall.
- Studio: Users with whom you have shared the link to review your Media Wall App may click the What’s on your mind? button, and post content to your test version. Content will be listed as posted by Studio.
- Analytics: Fixed a bug which removed the Users tab from Analytics. Users reports have been restored to the Analytics dashboard.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which prevented user data from being returned with calls to the Top Votes HTTP API. Calls to this endpoint will now return user data, as expected.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which prevented author data from being returned with calls to the Most Liked HTTP API. Calls to this endpoint will now return author data, as expected.
- Media Wall: Fixed a bug which caused Media Walls to not show the correct number of requested content items.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which removed the ModQ option from the user pulldown menu on mobile devices. Moderators may now access ModQ from their mobile devices, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which prevented the Add User Group list from populating in the Users page. Clicking Add Group will now open a list of available Groups from which you may choose, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which prevented you from inviting new users to join. Using the Studio > Users page to search for existing users by User ID will now work as expected.
UAT Release 3/26/15
- APIs: Added support for custom action buttons on mobile devices.
Livefyre now includes an optional
mobile, that allows you to define whether your action buttons will display on mobile devices.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Facebook Curate Search which prevented users from adding images by URL. Entering the URL for an image from Facebook will now add that image to your Collection without displaying an error in the stream, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Twitter Curate Rules which prevented selected options from displaying a check mark correctly. Selected options, as listed in the Rule’s description, will now display a checked checkbox, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a display bug in ModQ which prevented the PII flag from appearing with flagged content. The PII flag will now appear in ModQ where appropriate, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which caused deleted content to be erroneously marked Approved in the Content page. While these items were correctly tagged Deleted, and removed from the Collection, the Content page displayed their status incorrectly. The status for this content will now be displayed as Trashed, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which caused a network user search to hang in Chrome. Using Users > Search Network Users to search by email address in Chrome will now work as expected.
- Your Storify dashboard now includes a navigation bar, which allows you to select which of your stories will be displayed in your dashboard: All, Drafts, Published, Edited, Private or Collaborations.