Production Release 3/12/15
- Analytics: Fixed a bug in Analytics which prevented Moderators for multiple sites from viewing data at the network level. Selecting Network from the Analytics dashboard will now display all data for all sites for which the Moderator has permissions.
- Core Apps: Due to a change in the Facebook APIs, some SocialSync posts were not being pulled into the Livefyre stream. SocialSync has been updated to work with the new Facebook interface, and these posts will now be pulled into the stream, as expected.
- Core Apps: Fixed a bug which caused site moderators to receive notification that their posts had been flagged Spam by Livefyre.
- Core Apps: Fixed a bug which allowed Spam email notifications to be issued to moderators, even if this feature was disabled for the network. Disabling this feature will now prevent these emails from being sent, as expected.
- Core Apps: Fixed a bug in which Top Comments was sorting comments in chronological order instead of by number of likes. Also fixed a bug where a manually entered URL containing accents or other characters broke the link. Also fixed a bug where a manually entered URL containing accents or other characters broke the link.
- Maps: Fixed a style issue with the load more button for retina displays in Safari and Chrome.
- Media Wall: Fixed a bug in which Media Walls were not showing the correct number of requested content items.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which prevented user-edited posts from being resubmitted to ModQ. Approved posts to which the user adds media will now be added to ModQ for premoderation, as expected.
UAT Release 3/12/15
- Studio now allows you to create a Trending App. To create a Trending App, select the site for which the App will be available, then, from Apps:
- enter the Collection Tag to use to populate the App.
- select display options (Theme, Color, Font Family, and Font Size).
- enter the number of Collections to Load.
- select whether a bar graph will be included with the App.
- Studio: Designers may now allow users to add content directly to their Media Walls. From the Apps page, use the Allow Comments dropdown to select the type of content your users may upload: Text and Photo, Text only, or Photo> only.
- Studio: Media Walls built using Studio may now include a Post your Comment button, allowing your users to upload content directly to your Media Wall.
- Studio: Users with whom you have shared the link to review your Media Wall App may click the Post your Comment button, and post content to your test version. Content will be listed as posted by a Designer User.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which removed the ModQ option from the user pulldown menu on mobile devices. Moderators may now access ModQ from their mobile devices, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug where filtering for profanity alone returned no matching content. Using the ModQ filters to search for content containing profanity will now work as expected.
- Polls: Fixed a bug which prevented users from editing their response for a Poll. Your users may now delete their text, and enter new text, as expected.