Unified Login is now available to all enterprise customers on Prod.
Production Release 1/29/15
- Unified Login is now available to all enterprise customers on Prod. Unified Login allows Site and Network Owners and Moderators to access Studio using a Studio account. Users with Moderator access to multiple networks will be able to manage these networks from a single Studio account.
For more information, see Accounts and Moving to Unified Login.
- Livefyre has updated its interface with Facebook to comply with their new API requirements.
Facebook now requires the use of the publish_actions permission in order to share out content to Facebook. To receive this permission, your App must be approved by Facebook, according to their Review Guidelines. Your share functionality will not post properly if you do not have your App approved for use with publish_actions permission.
For more information, please see Facebook’s document on Streamlining publish_stream and publish_actions permissions.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented SocialSync-generated Twitter mentions from linking to their author’s Twitter profile. Clicking an @mention from within Studio will now open the author’s Twitter profile, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Media Wall icons from displaying in preview when logged into Studio over HTTPS. The Like, Share, and other icons embedded within content will now display within the Apps preview pane, as expected.
UAT Release 1/29/15
- Studio: To more accurately reflect existing functionality, the Settings > Network Settings > ModQ panel will now list Livefyre and SocialSync, and Curate as the two Premoderated options. Livefyre and SocialSync may be toggled On or Off; Curate content is Always On.
- ModQ: ModQ will now list all system flags applied to all pieces of Curate content. Click More info for a listed item to see the complete list of flags.
- ModQ: ModQ will now list the number of premoderation flags applied to each piece of listed content. Only the most impactful flag will be displayed in the main panel. Clicking More info will open a pane listing all flags.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented site-defined Premoderation rules from being applied to Curate Rules by default. Curate Rules will now inherit their Site’s Settings > Network Configuration > Premoderation setting.
Livefyre Media Wall SDK
Media Wall v3.3.2 (Jan 27)
- Media Walls will now depend on streamhub-sdk 2.15.4 instead of 2.15.3. This addresses a bug which could cause pre-moderated content to render as “undefined” once approved.
- Font files that power icons for favicons, share icons, Twitter actions, and others are now always loaded over HTTPS rather than HTTP. This fixes a bug in some browsers where those icons would not render when Media Walls were rendered on pages served over HTTPS.