Studio is now available to all enterprise customers.
Production: Up 3 (Prod 1/15)
- Studio is now available to all enterprise customers on Prod. Studio represents the next version of the Livefyre Admin Console, and allows you to easily create, collect and manage content, and design social experiences that you can host yourself and deliver immediately. For more information, please see Studio and Apps.
- This change is also reflected in the documentation. All references to the Livefyre Admin have been changed to Studio.
- ModQ: The ModQ Filters now include an All available days option. Items will return 45 days’ content. Curate Premoderation will return 90 days’ content.
- ModQ: You may now bookmark and share URLs for your ModQ filter sets.
- Collections: Fixed a bug in the Collections list page which prevented Facebook Rules from being included in the Active Rules tally. Facebook Rules will now be included in these totals.
- Collections: Fixed a bug which prevented Collections from being returned when using the search field from the Clone an existing rule dialog. Searching for Collections to clone will now work as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug which prevented users from deleting Curate Rules. Clicking Delete from the Edit Rule panel will now remove the Rule from your system, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a Curate bug which prevented content originating from Facebook from appearing in multiple Collections. Content matching multiple Facebook Curate Rules will now appear in all Collections to which they are applied, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Facebook Curate which caused content matching multiple Curate Rules for the Collection to appear multiple times. Content matching multiple Facebook Curate Rules for a single Collection will now appear only once within the Collection, as expected.
- Polls: Fixed a bug when creating Polls that allowed you to create Polls without first selecting the site on which they would appear. You must now select a site before creating a Poll.
UAT Release 2015.1 (UAT 1/15)
Please note: Livefyre is moving to a new release naming system, as reflected in this UAT release.
- Unified Login is now available to all enterprise customers on UAT. Unified Login allows Site and Network Owners and Moderators to access Studio using a Studio account. Users with Moderator access to multiple networks will be able to manage these networks from a single Studio account.
For more information, see Accounts and Moving to Unified Login.
- API: Added a new parameter for the Sidenotes ConvConfig object which allows you to specify the location for the note.
inlineThreads (optional) Boolean: If true, Sidenote threads are inserted directly after the block with which they are associated. Default is false.
- API: Added an optional new ConvConfig parameter, which allows you to disable Livefyre’s default shiv in IE8.
disableIE8Shim (optional) Boolean: Disables the default shiv used by Livefyre to polyfill Internet Explorer 8 so that HTML5 elements are supported. Livefyre uses the following project: https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv. Note: If this value is false, polyfill of some sort must be used before Livefyre Comments is invoked for Internet Explorer 8 support.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented site-defined Premoderation rules from being applied to Curate Rules by default. Curate Rules will now inherit their Site’s Settings > Network Configuration > Premoderation setting.