Production Release 2/26/15
- Studio: Studio will now display preview thumbnails for Instagram content which links to an HTTP URL. Previously, only HTTPS content would display thumbnails in Studio.
- ModQ: The ModQ Items queue can now be sorted either from oldest to newest (default) or newest to oldest. New content is queued in a notifier and appears when the notifier is clicked.
- ModQ: Enhancement: ModQ now allows you to filter Curate Premoderation content for the following content: Spam, Profane, or Magically Moderated.
- ModQ: ModQ now provides the ability to permanently remove all listed content from all Curate Premoderation queues. Use the Filters to populate ModQ with the desired content, then click Clear to remove all listed items. Note: Clicking Clear will not change the status of any content; it will simply remove it from your, and all other moderators’ queues.
- Comments: Fixed a bug in which Top Comments was sorting comments in chronological order instead of by number of likes. Also fixed a bug in which comments did not always render on certain articles in Firefox. Also fixed a bug in which comments did not always render on certain articles in Firefox
- Media Wall: Fix a bug that would prevent the config.initial value from working if set to a number above 50. Developers should now be able to use it to configure how many items to render on pageload.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug where banned user comments were still showing up in ModQ, even after a moderator banned the user and selected the option to remove previous comments by this user.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug where user banning worked at the site level but not the network level. Moderators can now ban users from either the network or the site.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug where the network filter was not showing content for all sites for which a moderator had access.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug where moderating one comment caused another to disappear from ModQ. Moderators should be aware that if two or more moderators take action on a task almost simultaneously, both actions will be logged in History and the last action will apply.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which caused a delay in displaying filtered results in ModQ. Filtering by both site and flags will now return results more quickly, as expected.
- Polls: Fixed a bug which caused an Unsaved Changes warning to be presented to Studio Users even after clicking the Update button for an edited Poll. This warning will no longer be presented for saved Polls. Closed Polls will no longer display a link to vote on the original Poll. Lastly, fixed a bug when creating Polls that allowed you to create Polls without first selecting the site on which they would appear. You must now select a site before creating a Poll.
UAT Release 2/26/15
- Map: Fixed a style issue with the load more button for retina displays in Safari and Chrome.
- Comments 3: Fixed a bug in which Top Comments was sorting comments in chronological order instead of by number of likes. Also fixed a bug where a manually entered URL containing accents or other characters broke the link. Also fixed a bug where a manually entered URL containing accents or other characters broke the link.