Production Release 4/30/15
- APIs: Added several new customizable strings for comment counts.
Customizable strings for Comments and Reviews now include commentCountLabelZero. Strings for Live Blog now include liveblogPostCountLabelZero. Use these to customize the label visible to your users when the content count is zero.
- APIs: The Heat Index API now supports Boolean operators to query the tag parameter. AND, OR, and NOT rules with multiple tags are supported. Only one operator per query. Strings must be entered as params titled ‘tag’ in a URL-safe format. 10 tags max.
To return only Collections with both tags ‘a‘ and ‘b‘, use ?tag=a&tag=b&op=and
To exclude Collections with tags ‘private‘, use ?tag=private&op=not
To return only Collections with either tag ‘a‘ or tag ‘b‘, use ?tag=a&tag=b&op=or
- Analytics: Fixed a bug in Analytics which returned unexpected results in dashboards. Analytics views at the Site level will now return only Collections within the selected site; views at the Network level will now return all Collections within the selected network.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Twitter Curate which caused content matching multiple Curate Rules for the Collection to appear multiple times. Content matching multiple Twitter Curate Rules for a single Collection will now appear only once within the Collection, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented results for an input day from being returned. Using the date filter from the Content view will now return results for the input day, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented site owners from adding moderators to their sites. Site owners may now add moderators, as expected.
- Media Wall: Fixed a bug with Instagram content in Media Walls. Clicking an Author’s display name will now open the author’s Instagram page, as expected.
- ModQ: ModQ: Fixed a bug which prevented Content flagged Profane and Pending by Network rules from appearing in ModQ. Content flagged by network rules will now appear in ModQ, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Studio from displaying more than 10 user groups. Networks will now display up to 50 user groups.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented some content from adhering to the Ignore flag filter in the Content page of Studio. Clicking the Ignore flag for a piece of content will now remove it from view on the page.
UAT Release 4/30/15
- Studio Settings: Added a new Collection level setting to Allow Bulk Content. Turn this setting to ON to disable the bulk classifier, allowing you to stream #hashtag campaigns.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which caused calls to the Heat Index API on UAT to return a 500 error. Calls to this endpoint on UAT will now work as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which caused the history for moderator actions taken in the Items pane to be listed in the Curate Premoderation pane. Switching from the Items History pane to the Curate Premoderation pane will no longer cause these items to be listed at the bottom of the page.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in Curate Premoderation which prevented moderator actions from being recorded to the History tab. Actions taken by moderators will now be immediately available for review and revision in the History tab, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in Curate Premoderation which presented an inaccurate timestamp for content. The date and time listed for Curate Premoderation content will now accurately reflect when the author submitted the post, as expected.
- Polls: Fixed a bug in the UAT environment which caused Polls to update belatedly. Voting on Polls in the UAT environment will now immediately update the results, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug on UAT which prevented Studio from loading existing Apps. Clicking on an App from your Studio environment will now open the App, allowing you to edit it, as expected.
Livefyre Maps SDK
- Updated Maps to be compatible with the Mapbox API v4.