Facebook Graph API 2.0 released to Production.
Production Release 4/16/15
- In compliance with Facebook’s deprecation of their Graph API 1.0 on Thursday, April 30, 2015, Livefyre’s product suite has been updated to use the Facebook Graph API v2.0.
For more information please see Coming Soon > Facebook Graph API 2.0.
- APIs: Added support for custom action buttons on mobile devices.
Livefyre now includes an optional convConfig.actionButtons attribute, mobile, that allows you to define whether your action buttons will display on mobile devices.
- Analytics: Fixed a bug which resulted in a blank .csv export for the Moderators report. Exporting reports from Analytics as CSV files will now work as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented new content from being added to the stream when clicking Refresh. Clicking Refresh will now reload the stream, and include all new content.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Curate Search which displayed author information for the Retweet, rather than that for the original. Curate Search will now list the original Tweet’s author information, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Facebook Curate Search which prevented users from adding images by URL. Entering the URL for an image from Facebook will now add that image to your Collection without displaying an error in the stream, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Twitter Curate Rules which prevented selected options from displaying a check mark correctly. Selected options, as listed in the Rule’s description, will now display a checked checkbox, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a display bug in ModQ which prevented the PII flag from appearing with flagged content. The PII flag will now appear in ModQ where appropriate, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented content flagged as Profane from appearing in the Content page when filtering by this system flag. Content flagged Profane by SAFE will now be listed for this filter, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented users from issuing invitations to Studio from the Settings > Users page. Clicking Invite to Studio will now issue a Studio invitation to the selected user, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which caused deleted content to be erroneously marked Approved in the Content page. While these items were correctly tagged Deleted, and removed from the Collection, the Content page displayed their status incorrectly. The status for this content will now be displayed as Trashed, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which caused a network user search to hang in Chrome. Using Users > Search Network Users to search by email address in Chrome will now work as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented users from linking new Studio accounts to existing Livefyre accounts.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Studio from displaying more than 10 user groups. Networks will now display more than 10 user groups, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in which the Janrain Engage settings fields in the Integration Settings > Social Sharing > Janrain Engage page were mislabeled. The Engage API Key and Engage Domain fields are now correctly labeled, as expected.
UAT Release 4/16/15
- APIs: Added several new customizable strings for comment counts.
Customizable strings for Comments and Reviews now include commentCountLabelZero. Strings for Live Blog now include liveblogPostCountLabelZero. Use these to customize the label visible to your users when the content count is zero.
- APIs: The Heat Index API now supports Boolean operators for the tag parameter. AND, OR, and NOT rules with multiple tags are supported. Only one operator per query. Strings must be entered as params titled ‘tag’ in a URL-safe format. 10 tags max. For example:
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Twitter Curate which caused content matching multiple Curate Rules for the Collection to appear multiple times. Content matching multiple Twitter Curate Rules for a single Collection will now appear only once within the Collection, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented results for an input day from being returned. Using the date filter from the Content view will now return results for the input day, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented site owners from adding moderators to their sites. Site owners may now add moderators, as expected.
- Storify now allows you to add local images to your stories and Storify account. Images added to stories will be listed in a Photos tab in the Sources panel, and available for use in other stories.