Polls with images released to production.
Production Release 9/10/15
- Apps: All linked media content extracted from elements in an RSS rule will now be fully expanded within the stream.
- Curate: RSS Curate Rules will now pull all available content to the stream, rather than simply new items in the feed.
- SocialSync: SocialSync will no longer post Facebook posts which include only tags, or fewer than 3 words, to your stream. This will help to prevent posts without content from appearing in your Apps.
- Studio: Studio now allows you to add images to Polls for both questions and answers.
- Map: Fixed a bug in Map apps which prevented the content modal from launching. Clicking an item on a Map will now open a detailed view of the item, as expected.
- Reviews: Fixed a bug in Reviews which prevented the Show More button from appearing when the initialNumVisible param was applied. Using the initialNumVisible option with Reviews will no longer break the Show More functionality.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Studio users from accessing existing Polls from the Polls tab. These Polls may now be edited through Studio, as expected.
UAT Release 9/10/15
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which caused the name of the network to appear in the breadcrumbs, rather than the word “Network”. Studio will now display Network, allowing you to confirm your location within your environment, as expected.