Chat, Comments, Live Blog, and Polls released to Studio on Production.
Production Release 7/30/15
- Studio: Livefyre has released several new Apps to Studio: Chat, Comments, Live Blog, and Polls. To create and customize these Apps, go to Studio > Apps > New App, and select your desired App from the pulldown menu.
For more information on available customizations, please see Studio > Apps > Customizing Apps.
- event name: showMore
- data: none
- Apps: Media Walls and other Livefyre Apps will now decode encoded URLs.
- End User Interface: Clicking Share from Livefyre Comments will now allow you to copy and paste the permalink directly to the comment within the stream.
- Studio: Studio now allows you to copy the Embed code for published Apps from App Manager. Click the </> icon for published Apps to access and copy the code.
- Studio: The Create App page now includes a New Collection and a Refresh Collection option in the Collections pulldown menu.
Select New Collection to create a new Collection, which may then be modified using the Collection Details page. Select Refresh Collection to refresh the currently linked Collection.
- Studio: Livefyre has removed the Search by ID field from the Users page. You may now use the Search field to search by User Name, User ID, and JID.
- Studio: The Network Settings > Users tab will now display the User ID for Network and Site Owners and Moderators.
- End User Interface: Fixed a bug which caused the Post button to become disabled after users attempted to post an empty comment. Clicking Post before entering content will no longer disable the button, allowing users to fix their error, and post as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which caused broken links from the timestamp for Twitter Curate content. Clicking the submitted date timestamp will now take you to the original Tweet, as expected.
- StreamHub SDK: The StreamHub SDK’s ContentListView class will now center-, rather than left-align Retweets, as expected.
- Studio: Studio: Fixed a bug which caused Map Apps to zoom into Africa, by default. Clicking zoom for a preview of your Map from within Studio will now center the map on your input location, as expected.
UAT Release 7/30/15
- Studio: Studio’s Content page now allows you to click the thumbnail image for a posted video, and review the content before moderating.
- Studio: Studio’s Content page now provides a User dropdown menu for Reviews, allowing moderators to select Ban User, More Info, or See More Comments for the Review under consideration.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which caused display issues when both a Map and a Media Wall were embedded on the same page. Adding both these Apps to a page will no longer cause the Apps’ user buttons to overlap.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Walls which prevented permalinks from working properly. Clicking a link to content embedded in Media Walls will now open the specific piece of content shared, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed an issue with Livefyre Map that could lead to misstyling other Livefyre Apps on the same page.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which displayed only half of the post when searching by canonical URL. Content returned in the preview display for this Facebook Curate search will now be fully rendered, as expected.