Chat, Comments, Live Blog, and Polls released to Studio on UAT.
Production Release 7/16/15
- Studio: Changed the display for the Network and sites field in the Settings > Rights Management pane to display the Site name, rather than its URL, for greater clarity.
- End User Interface: Fixed a bug which threw an error when users clicked the from Facebook link on SocialSync content. Clicking this link will now open a new tab with the Facebook user’s profile page, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which caused App embeds to list the fully qualified URL, rather than the package name and version. App embeds will now link to the package name, with the semantic version, as expected.
UAT Release 7/16/15
- Studio: Livefyre has released several new Apps to Studio: Chat, Comments, Live Blog, and Polls. To create and customize these Apps, go to Studio > Apps > New App, and select your desired App from the pulldown menu.
- event name: showMore
- data: none
- Apps: Media Walls and other Livefyre Apps will now decode encoded URLs.
- End User Interface: Clicking Share from Livefyre Comments will now allow you to copy and paste the permalink directly to the comment within the stream.
- Studio: Studio now allows you to copy the Embed code for published Apps from App Manager. Click the </> icon for published Apps to access and copy the code.
- Studio: The Create App page now includes a New Collection and a Refresh Collection option in the Collections pulldown menu.
Select New Collection to create a new Collection, which may then be modified using the Collection Details page. Select Refresh Collection to refresh the currently linked Collection.
- Studio: Livefyre has removed the Search by ID field from the Users page. You may continue to use the Search field to search by JID.
- Studio: The Network Settings > Users tab will now display the User ID for Network and Site Owners and Moderators.
- End User Interface: Fixed a bug which caused the Post button to become disabled after users attempted to post an empty comment. Clicking Post before entering content will no longer disable the button, allowing users to fix their error, and post as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which caused broken links from the timestamp for Twitter Curate content. Clicking the submitted date timestamp will now take you to the original Tweet, as expected.