Production Release 6/25/15
- APIs: Fixed a bug which prevented initialNumVisible from limiting the number of initial content to that specified. Using initialNumVisible to set the number of pieces of content visible upon load will now work as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Curate which prevented YouTube videos linked in Tweets from expanding correctly. These YouTube videos will now be displayed in Curate, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Curate which prevented users from creating cloned Rules in Studio. Users may now clone existing Curate Rules, as expected.
- Map: Fixed a bug in Map which threw an error if no height was defined for the embed element. Studio now allows you to define a height and width for your Map embeds. If no height is defined, the default will be set to 400px wide by 600px high. If your page has a defined size for this embed, these values are unnecessary, and will be overwritten.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which allowed mobile users to see the ModQ option in the user dropdown menu. Now only Moderators and Owners will be able to see this option, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug which prevented Comments from adhering to the nest level set in Studio. Comments will now nest only as much as is defined.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Content search which incorrectly autocorrected for some tags searches. Searching for Content by tag will now return the expected results.
UAT Release 6/25/15
- Studio: Changed the display for the Network and sites field in the Settings > Rights Management pane to display the Site name, rather than its URL, for greater clarity.