Map is released to Production.
Production Release 6/11/15
- Studio: Studio now allows users to create Map Apps. Use Map to create a map pinning all content flowing into your Collection. Users may click on stacked images to zoom in, and view individual posts. Content streams onto the map in real-time, allowing users to participate in events as they unfold.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which prevented the use of the initialNumVisible parameter from working as expected. Using this parameter to set the initial number of visible content items will now display the designated number and the Show More button, if applicable.
- Core Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented images linked through HTTPS from expanding correctly in the stream. Images and other content posted through HTTPS links will now expand as expected.
- Core Apps: Fixed a bug which allowed Browser Ban to Bozo whitelisted users. Whitelisted users will no longer be subject to automated Browser Ban.
- SAFE: Fixed a bug which allowed content posted to Sidenotes to bypass the Livefyre spam filter. Sidenotes will now adhere to SAFE spam rules, as expected.
- SAFE: Fixed a bug which prevented text posted to Reviews or Sidenotes from being run through the Livefyre SAFE engine. Content posted to these Apps will now be checked for spam, as expected.
UAT Release 6/11/15
- Studio: The Create App page now includes a New Collection and a Refresh Collection option in the Collections pulldown menu.
Select New Collection to create a new Collection, which may then be modified using the Collection Details page. Select Refresh Collection to refresh the currently linked Collection.
- APIs: Fixed a bug which prevented initialNumVisible from limiting the number of initial content to that specified. Using initialNumVisible to set the number of pieces of content visible upon load will now work as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Curate which prevented YouTube videos linked in Tweets from expanding correctly. These YouTube videos will now be displayed in Curate, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which allowed mobile users to see the ModQ option in the user dropdown menu. Now only Moderators and Owners will be able to see this option, as expected.