Production Release 5/28/15
- String Customizations: Livefyre now supports string replacements for the listener count field, allowing you to specify the position for the number, or wrap it in HTML. Use listenerCount (%s count) and listenerCountPlural (%s counts) to style these strings.
For more information, see String Customizations > Stream Info.
- Analytics: Fixed a bug in the Users report which caused the CSV file to include only a partial listing of the reported data. CSV file exports for the Users report will now list all available rows for the requested date range and activities.
- API: Fixed a bug with the User Content API which prevented the num_replies field from being correctly returned. This return parameter will now be populated with the number of replies, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug which removed the ModQ option from the user pulldown menu on mobile devices. Moderators may now access ModQ from their mobile devices, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which displayed user uploaded images as a default icon, rather than the image itself. Images added by a user to a Comment thread will now appear in ModQ and the Content page, as expected.
UAT Release 5/28/15
- Fixed a bug which prevented text posted to Reviews or Sidenotes from being run through the Livefyre SAFE engine. Content posted to these Apps will now be checked for spam, as expected.