Magic Moderation will now be called SAFE Rules.
Production Release 12/03/15
- Studio: Added a new feature to the Collection Scheduler. You may now select a date and time for a Collection to be opened, then select the date and time when it will close the following day.
- Magic Moderation: Magic Moderation will now be called SAFE Rules (Livefyre Spam and Abuse Filtering Engine Rules). Only the name will change; all current functionality will remain the same.
- Analytics: Fixed a bug in Analytics which caused Network data to be displayed for Site filters. Site level dashboards will now display only site level data.
- APIs: Fixed a bug with the use of the initialNumVisible parameter which prevented the Show More button from working correctly. This button will now require only a single click, and will not be disabled after its first use.
- Email notifications: Fixed a bug in Livefyre’s email notification process which sent Studio users Livefyre Moderator emails. Studio users will no longer receive Moderator email notifications.
- Mobile: Fixed a bug which prevented users from closing the Livefyre virtual keyboard in iOS. Submitting a comment or clicking Done will now close the keyboard, and return users to the stream, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which prevented users from linking directly to ModQ filtered by site. Permalinks to a site filter in ModQ will now link to the site’s content, rather than network content.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio which prevented users from loading the Collections page if there were more than 1000 Collections for the Site. Clicking Next will now load the next set of Collections, rather than posting an error message.
UAT Release 12/03/15
- Apps: RSS Curate content will now display titles in Media Walls. Clicking the title will redirect the user to the article’s site.
- Apps: Clicking a Twitter video from a Media Wall will open the content in a new tab, and launch the video player.
- Studio: Simplified the Studio account creation process. Users will no longer have to link their new Studio accounts to existing Livefyre accounts to log into Studio.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented some Tweets from expanding in the stream. Twitter links posted to Livefyre Apps will now expand to display the Twitter card, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Scheduler that sometimes caused repeating rules to not execute. Using Scheduler to create repeating rules will now work as expected.