Production Release 12/17/15
- Apps: RSS Curate content will now display titles in Media Walls. Clicking the title will redirect the user to the article’s site.
- Apps: Clicking a Twitter video from a Media Wall will now open the content in a new tab, and launch the video player.
- Studio: Simplified the Studio account creation process. Users will no longer have to link their new Studio accounts to existing Livefyre accounts to log into Studio.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented some Tweets from expanding in the stream. Twitter links posted to Livefyre Apps will now expand to display the Twitter card, as expected.
- Apps: Fixed a bug which prevented some Tweets added to Comments, Live Blog, or Chat Apps from expanding when expected. These Apps will no longer require that the user refresh the page before expanding Tweets which include media attachments.
- Apps: Fixed a bug with Social Sign in from IE 11. Using a Facebook, Google, or Twitter account to sign into a Livefyre App will now display the username, rather than ‘Loading Profile’.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which prevented the Request Rights button from appearing within Curate Premoderation. This button is now available for Curate Premoderation, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which prevented the Ban button from appearing. Moderators may now Ban users from within ModQ, as expected.
- ModQ: Fixed a bug in ModQ which caused an error when View Thread was clicked. Clicking View Thread from an item will now open the comment in context, as expected.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Scheduler that sometimes caused repeating rules to not execute. Using Scheduler to create repeating rules will now work as expected.
UAT Release 12/17/15
- APIs and Studio: Added a new Comment option, Collapse Replies, which allows you to collapse replies to comments in the stream.
If enabled, Livefyre will display only top level comments. Replies to these comments will be collapsed, with a counter to display the number of replies.
In Studio, this feature may be controlled through the App’s display options, using the Collapse Replies toggle, which is enabled by default. To enable this option using the Livefyre APIs, use thecollapseReplies parameter for the ConvConfig object.
- Mobile Devices: The Studio login form now renders larger on mobile phones, making the inputs more tappable.
- Apps: Fixed a bug with Maps which prevented some images from expanding when clicked. All Instagram images’ thumbnails will now open as a larger image when clicked, as expected.
- Apps: Card Size has been removed from the options available for the Mosaic App in Studio.
- Apps: Fixed a bug in Media Wall which prevented the YouTube logo from displaying properly. Videos posted to Media Walls from YouTube will now include the YouTube logo, as expected.
- Curate: Fixed a bug in Curate Search which prevented users from searching by URLs which include hyphens. Hyphenated URLs will now work for URL Embeds in Curate Search.
- Studio: Fixed a bug in Studio that would sometimes prevent the “Forgot Password?” link from working. Clicking this link will now issue a reset password email, as expected.